Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lucky to have you

I was reading a blog by Shobana and I really loved the last few lines in it. I could relate so much to these words and I believe this is true for everyone of you :-).

"We may squabble about petty things, call names when angry and even threaten to divorce when there is a big fight, but when the storm has passed and we have calmed down, we do realize that we are lucky to have each other "

This is her blog. Read this when u get time. I really enjoyed it!
http://mybabynaren.blogspot.com/2007/11/my-engagement-story.html

Arun,
I have told this a million times to you. But I felt like writing it in my blog and let you know that,

'I am sorry for all the stupid things that I have done and am doing till now when we fight. I even feel that I have multi-personal disorder and the angry person comes out in 'Anniyan' style. But that is not me. There is nothing common in between that person and me. :-)
I love you and I feel lucky in all the ways to have you in my life.'

3 comments:

Raji said...

Tats wat marriage is all about..Mutual understanding..Even though you fight, the next moment both of you will be there for each other...Even though I am not into a marriage bond, I know what it takes and gives :) Howzaat!!

Shobana said...

I chanced upon ur blog and see that you have mentioned my blog and quoted me...Thanks! feels good. Marriages are funny...you tend to disagree and yet u agree...

Saranya Arunprakash said...

Thanks Shobhana! I am a regular visitor of urs...i love all ur posts and i check everyday (however busy am :-)) for ur new post.