Monday, November 3, 2008

Achievement!!!

Nov 1 2008
This day I felt that I accomplished something. I know this is not a very big deal for many of you. But for me, this is really really a big achievement!

I passed the driving test and got my license. I did many minor mistakes during the test. But it was fine other than that. You should see me when the LSR said that I passed. Completely blushing....

I felt complete. I know this is silly. But what to do..that is how I felt and I have to admit that. Whenever I have to watch for pedestrians, I did complete over acting. In a place that I have to look just for a second, I was rotating my head 360 degrees, raising from my seat and giving all sort of expressions to prove the LSR that I am watchful. It was like Shivaji in 'Thanga pathakkam'.

I was telling my friends that I am like actor Murali, the evergreen college student. I was taking driving classes for a year (not continuously though). Finally, I finished mine. But I dont think so that Murali is going to come out of his college life.

4 comments:

Anusha said...

congrats!!! & LOL @ sivaji-style overacting :)
I'll watch out for you next time we're out ;)

Raji said...

Congrats again! :)And welcome for the back to blogging phase! :)

Saranya Arunprakash said...

Thanks KM! Please run miles away when you see me coming :-).

Saranya Arunprakash said...

Rekha,
I have included u in hindi class..y no emails from u?