Monday, May 11, 2009

These kids..OMG

We were doing webcam chat with my sis and her 2-yr old on saturday. My sis was trying to make the kutti talk for more than 5 minutes. She was not responding and just seeing us in the monitor. So I switched off my video and my sis said to the kutti "Saranya and Arun are not listening to you anymore, they are gone". After this (we were thinking that she believed us and were making fun at the kutti :-)), she did (she doesnt have an alternative, poor kid) all my sis asked. Dancing, singing, crying like her anna and everything...Here comes the highlight -

She saw the monitor and said, "Chanya (yes, its me), you go away...go to ur home, please dont come inside this room".

Point # 1: She did not believe my sis words at all and she was knowing that we are watching her all along. She did everything just to finish this drama and to go out and play.

Point # 2: she has not seen us till now. She has just seen us in photos. With that, she is recognizing us as someone she is very close to and referring to us in our names.

How smart these kids are! I might have just started calling my mom as "Amma" when I was 2..sigh!

5 comments:

Raji said...

I agree that kids are smarter nowadays :)

Rahima said...

so cute :)

Rahima said...

hey... share the experience when u she sees u for real :)

Saranya Arunprakash said...

Sure Rahima! I am not also sure what her reaction would be :-)

Anonymous said...

This is so cute.. I want to see her latest pics. Send few.
Harini