Thursday, October 29, 2009

My DNA

I admire one
- who is an early riser
- who is very organized
- who dresses neatly
- who is with positive attitude and a smile on the face 24 * 7
- who is with full energy the entire day
- who is not jealous
- who maintains a great home and garden
- who finds time to read even when she is super busy
- who is very good in financial budgeting
- who is creative and artistic

I know a whole lot of women who fulfill all the above criteria. I want to be like them one day! All the other things I can try, but getting up early..OMG..I think it is in my DNA and I can never change that..sigh!

7 comments:

Raji said...

I bet! Sure, you can do that. There's nothing impossible in this world. It's ones will power...Its easy to say than to do. Create a strategy and it will fall into place. Starting a habit is the most difficult but once you practice, you can easily get along. That's what I say to myself whenever I try to adapt new things that seems difficult :)

Saranya Arunprakash said...

You are 100% correct! I think of it and try it few times.. But got so much used to the old schedule..so i go back to square one!!!

Anonymous said...

aah those are exactly my thoughts tooo!well I have few more like I admire people who do not waste anything, passionate about environment :), who can talk about anything and everything under the sun ...
Harini

Shobana said...

I have learnt to rise early these days, since the boy has school. Pts 2,3, 4, 5, 7...I wish I could do it too. The last 2....enathu athu????? Namma DNA la kuthi vachalum, varaathathu...I guess, most of it is also interest.

Saranya Arunprakash said...

Harini,
I should add that one too..I learnt a lot from Madhu (Portland) and try to follow them these days. Switching off lights in empty conference room, etc

Shobhana,
Exactly..I can copy others creativity very well though :-)

amuchi said...

saran
i really feel u have been inspired by me a lot

saran by the way DNA means
DO NOT ADMIRE dhane....

just kidding

Saranya Arunprakash said...

Amuchi,
Your comments are so nice and i have been laughing for a while now :).

Of course, I am inspired by your cooking, humor, gardening and so many other things. I have never seen anyone else other than you making ppl around u so happy. I always look forward to spend some time with u.